- Save on worldwide flights with Air France low fares
- Book return flights to destinations across the world
- Flights depart from the UK via Paris, France
Dead Sea weather in July 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Israel with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3636°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- EExtreme heat & humidity
- 00 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Israel
The July weather guide for Dead Sea, Israel shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Dead Sea in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 36°C in Dead Sea in July with extreme heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Dead Sea in July?
There are normally 13 hours of bright sunshine each day in Dead Sea in July - that's 92% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Dead Sea in July?
There are usually no days with some rain in Dead Sea in July and the average monthly rainfall is 0mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Dead Sea sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Dead Sea in July 2021. Select a month to view Dead Sea sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||05:37||19:47|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||05:45||19:44|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||05:54||19:35|
- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.