- Find cheap flights to Belgium with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
Bruges weather in June 2020
- 1919°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1717 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6565 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
The June weather guide for Bruges, Belgium shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Bruges in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 19°C in Bruges in June, falling to 11°C at night.
How sunny is it in Bruges in June?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Bruges in June - that's 42% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Bruges in June?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Bruges in June and the average monthly rainfall is 65mm.
Bruges sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Bruges in June 2020. Select a month to view Bruges sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||05:37||21:54|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||05:31||22:05|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||05:35||22:06|
- Book flights in spring 2020 with Air Serbia
- Check the lowest fares on routes via Belgrade, Serbia
- Fly to/from London or other popular European cities
Expires at 23:59 on Tuesday 3rd Mar 2020
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Belgium in June?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Belgium in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.