- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Wolfeboro weather in July 2020
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 1313°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 8686 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
The July weather guide for Wolfeboro, New Hampshire shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Wolfeboro in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Wolfeboro in July with low heat and humidity, falling to 13°C at night.
How sunny is it in Wolfeboro in July?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Wolfeboro in July - that's 60% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Wolfeboro in July?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Wolfeboro in July and the average monthly rainfall is 86mm.
Wolfeboro sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Wolfeboro in July 2020. Select a month to view Wolfeboro sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||05:08||20:30|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||05:19||20:23|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||05:34||20:08|
- Book Alamo Gold+ on US car hire & get FREE GPS
- Plus one tank of fuel & up to 3 additional drivers
- Alamo Gold is only available to UK residents
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the USA
Where's hot in New Hampshire in July?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in New Hampshire in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.