- Save on flights from the UK with TAP Air Portugal
- Fly to mainland Portugal, Maderia & the Azores
- Plus destinations in South & Central America & beyond
Graciosa weather in July 2019
- 2222°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4343 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 2222°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for Graciosa, Azores shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Graciosa weather in July
The average maximum daytime temperature in Graciosa in July is a warm 22°C (72°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a comfortable 16°C (61°F). There are usually 7 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 49% of the 15 hours of daylight.
Expect 43mm (1.7 inches) of rainfall across the whole of July with 11 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be very high (9 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Graciosa in July is 22°C (72°F).
Graciosa sunrise & sunset times for July 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Graciosa in July 2019. Select a month to view Graciosa sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st July 2019||06:30||21:22|
|Tuesday, 16th July 2019||06:39||21:17|
|Wednesday, 31st July 2019||06:51||21:05|
- Find cheap flights to the Azores with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
Discover more about Portugal
More Azores destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details