- Explore lowest airfares by destinations worldwide
- Find the cheapest month or filter by route or month
- Prices shown found on Skyscanner in last 8 days
Graciosa weather in June 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for the Azores with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2020°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 1414°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5151 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 1919°C sea temperature
Recommended for the Azores
The June weather guide for Graciosa, Azores shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Graciosa in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 20°C in Graciosa in June, falling to 14°C at night.
How sunny is it in Graciosa in June?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Graciosa in June - that's 38% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Graciosa in June?
The average sea temperature around Graciosa in June is 19°C.
Does it rain in Graciosa in June?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Graciosa in June and the average monthly rainfall is 51mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Graciosa sunrise & sunset times for June 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Graciosa in June 2022. Select a month to view Graciosa sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st June 2022||06:28||21:12|
|Wednesday, 15th June 2022||06:26||21:20|
|Thursday, 30th June 2022||06:29||21:22|
- Check out top deals on recommended 2021/2022 tours
- Filter deals by trip type, dates, region & more
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.