- Save on beach holidays with latest cheap deals
- Plus pay just £30 low deposit per person
- Spread the cost until 2 weeks before departure
Graciosa weather in May 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for the Azores with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1717°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 1212°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5858 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 1717°C sea temperature
Recommended for the Azores
The May weather guide for Graciosa, Azores shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Graciosa in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 17°C in Graciosa in May, falling to 12°C at night.
How sunny is it in Graciosa in May?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Graciosa in May - that's 41% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Graciosa in May?
The average sea temperature around Graciosa in May is 17°C.
Does it rain in Graciosa in May?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Graciosa in May and the average monthly rainfall is 58mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Graciosa sunrise & sunset times for May 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Graciosa in May 2022. Select a month to view Graciosa sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st May 2022||06:54||20:45|
|Monday, 16th May 2022||06:38||20:59|
|Tuesday, 31st May 2022||06:28||21:11|
- Save EXTRA 8% on selected hotels worldwide
- Plus free cancellation on most rooms with Hotels.com
- Travel before 30th September 2021 (inclusive)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.