- Search for holiday deals with the On the Beach 'Deal Finder'
- Simply select a month, departure airport and your party
- Filter the holiday deals by holiday type and duration
Graciosa weather in January 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Portugal with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1414°C max day temperature
- 2020 days with some rainfall
- 1010°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 139139 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
- 1616°C sea temperature
The January weather guide for Graciosa, Azores shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for the Azores
How warm is it in Graciosa in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 14°C in Graciosa in January, falling to 10°C at night.
How sunny is it in Graciosa in January?
There are normally 3 hours of bright sunshine each day in Graciosa in January - that's 32% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Graciosa in January?
The average sea temperature around Graciosa in January is 16°C.
Does it rain in Graciosa in January?
There are usually 20 days with some rain in Graciosa in January and the average monthly rainfall is 139mm.
Graciosa sunrise & sunset times for January 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Graciosa in January 2021. Select a month to view Graciosa sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st January 2021||08:11||17:40|
|Saturday, 16th January 2021||08:09||17:55|
|Sunday, 31st January 2021||07:59||18:12|
- Compare ticket prices for flights, trains & coaches
- Choose your preferred mode of transport & book online
- Including routes from over 150 airlines & transport providers
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Portugal
Where is hot in the Azores in January for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Azores in January. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.