- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Graciosa weather in April 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Portugal with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1515°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 1010°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7777 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
- 1616°C sea temperature
Recommended for the Azores
The April weather guide for Graciosa, Azores shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Graciosa in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 15°C in Graciosa in April, falling to 10°C at night.
How sunny is it in Graciosa in April?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Graciosa in April - that's 37% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Graciosa in April?
The average sea temperature around Graciosa in April is 16°C.
Does it rain in Graciosa in April?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Graciosa in April and the average monthly rainfall is 77mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Portugal
Graciosa sunrise & sunset times for April 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Graciosa in April 2021. Select a month to view Graciosa sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st April 2021||07:36||20:16|
|Thursday, 15th April 2021||07:15||20:30|
|Friday, 30th April 2021||06:55||20:44|
- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Where is hot in the Azores in April for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Azores in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.