- Find low prices on flights to the Azores
- Discover the cheapest price, airlines & flight times
- Search for the best deals before you book
Faial weather in July 2020
- 2424°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 1818°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3737 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 2222°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for Faial, Azores shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Faial in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 24°C in Faial in July, falling to 18°C at night.
How sunny is it in Faial in July?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Faial in July - that's 51% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Faial in July?
The average sea temperature around Faial in July is 22°C.
Does it rain in Faial in July?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Faial in July and the average monthly rainfall is 37mm.
Faial sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Faial in July 2020. Select a month to view Faial sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||06:34||21:23|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||06:44||21:17|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||06:56||21:05|
- Save an extra 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Portugal
Where's hot in the Azores in July?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Azores in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.