- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Faial weather in May 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for the Azores with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1919°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 1414°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5858 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 1717°C sea temperature
Recommended for the Azores
The May weather guide for Faial, Azores shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Faial in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 19°C in Faial in May, falling to 14°C at night.
How sunny is it in Faial in May?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Faial in May - that's 41% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Faial in May?
The average sea temperature around Faial in May is 17°C.
Does it rain in Faial in May?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Faial in May and the average monthly rainfall is 58mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Faial sunrise & sunset times for May 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Faial in May 2022. Select a month to view Faial sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st May 2022||06:57||20:46|
|Monday, 16th May 2022||06:42||21:00|
|Tuesday, 31st May 2022||06:33||21:12|
- Save on UK travel with KAYAK's deals of the day
- Find deals for destinations around the world
- Filter by travel deal type, budget & month
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.