- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Faial weather in April 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Portugal with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1717°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 1212°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6767 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
- 1616°C sea temperature
Recommended for the Azores
The April weather guide for Faial, Azores shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Faial in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 17°C in Faial in April, falling to 12°C at night.
How sunny is it in Faial in April?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Faial in April - that's 39% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Faial in April?
The average sea temperature around Faial in April is 16°C.
Does it rain in Faial in April?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Faial in April and the average monthly rainfall is 67mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Portugal
Faial sunrise & sunset times for April 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Faial in April 2021. Select a month to view Faial sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st April 2021||07:39||20:18|
|Thursday, 15th April 2021||07:18||20:31|
|Friday, 30th April 2021||06:58||20:46|
- Check out top deals on recommended 2021/2022 tours
- Filter deals by trip type, dates, region & more
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Where is hot in the Azores in April for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Azores in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.