- Enjoy two holidays in one with a stopover in Portugal
- Stay up to 5 nights in Lisbon or Porto without stopover fee
- Stopovers available on selected mid & long haul flights
Faial weather in March 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Portugal with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 1616°C max day temperature
- 1818 days with some rainfall
- 1212°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 8686 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
- 1616°C sea temperature
Recommended for the Azores
The March weather guide for Faial, Azores shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Faial in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 16°C in Faial in March, falling to 12°C at night.
How sunny is it in Faial in March?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Faial in March - that's 33% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Faial in March?
The average sea temperature around Faial in March is 16°C.
Does it rain in Faial in March?
There are usually 18 days with some rain in Faial in March and the average monthly rainfall is 86mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Faial sunrise & sunset times for March 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Faial in March 2022. Select a month to view Faial sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st March 2022||07:27||18:47|
|Wednesday, 16th March 2022||07:04||19:03|
|Thursday, 31st March 2022||07:41||20:17|
- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.