- Search for holiday deals with the On the Beach 'Deal Finder'
- Simply select a month, departure airport and your party
- Filter the holiday deals by holiday type and duration
Faial weather in July 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Portugal with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2424°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 1818°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3737 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 2222°C sea temperature
Recommended for the Azores
The July weather guide for Faial, Azores shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Faial in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 24°C in Faial in July, falling to 18°C at night.
How sunny is it in Faial in July?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Faial in July - that's 51% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Faial in July?
The average sea temperature around Faial in July is 22°C.
Does it rain in Faial in July?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Faial in July and the average monthly rainfall is 37mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Portugal
Faial sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Faial in July 2021. Select a month to view Faial sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||06:34||21:23|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||06:43||21:17|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||06:56||21:06|
- Compare ticket prices for flights, trains & coaches
- Choose your preferred mode of transport & book online
- Including routes from over 150 airlines & transport providers
Where is hot in the Azores in July for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Azores in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.