- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Abuja weather in July 2020
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 216216 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The July weather guide for Abuja, Nigeria shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Abuja in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Abuja in July with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Abuja in July?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Abuja in July - that's 40% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Abuja in July?
There are usually 15 days with some rain in Abuja in July and the average monthly rainfall is 216mm.
Abuja sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Abuja in July 2020. Select a month to view Abuja sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||06:15||18:53|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||06:18||18:54|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||06:21||18:52|
- Explore the latest cheap flight offers to Africa
- Destinations include Accra, Lagos, Luanda, Oran & Tangier
- Prices shown are for return flights including taxes & fees
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Nigeria in July?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Nigeria in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.