- Find latest Exodus Travels deals on tours to Nepal
- Discover activity rating, duration, tour type + read reviews
- Filter offers by price, flight options, travel dates & more
Kathmandu weather in July 2020
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 547547 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The July weather guide for Kathmandu, Nepal shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Kathmandu weather in July
The average maximum daytime temperature in Kathmandu in July is a warm 28°C (82°F) with moderate heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a comfortable 19°C (66°F). There are usually 3 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 23% of the 14 hours of daylight.
Expect 547mm (21.5 inches) of rainfall across the whole of July with 16 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Kathmandu sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Kathmandu in July 2020. Select a month to view Kathmandu sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||05:12||19:04|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||05:18||19:01|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||05:26||18:54|
- Save an extra 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
More Nepal destinations
- Bardia National Park
- Namche Bazaar
- Phoksundo Lake
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details