- Save up to 50% on hotels in Hotels.com January sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 23rd February 2020 (inclusive)
Windhoek weather in July 2020
- 2121°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 66°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 11 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
The July weather guide for Windhoek, Namibia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Windhoek in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 21°C in Windhoek in July, falling to 6°C at night.
How sunny is it in Windhoek in July?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Windhoek in July - that's 94% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Windhoek in July?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Windhoek in July and the average monthly rainfall is 1mm.
Windhoek sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Windhoek in July 2020. Select a month to view Windhoek sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||07:32||18:19|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||07:31||18:25|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||07:26||18:31|
- Save up to 20% on selected hotels with coupon offer
- Redeem at 8:00am till 11:59pm on 16th & 23rd Jan
- Travel before 30th June 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Namibia in July?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Namibia in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.