- Save at least 20% on early bookings for 2020
- Book hotels in Rome, Bangkok, Istanbul, Paris & more
- Travel before 31st March 2020 (inclusive)
Nairobi weather in July 2020
- 2121°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 1010°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2222 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
The July weather guide for Nairobi, Kenya shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Nairobi in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 21°C in Nairobi in July, falling to 10°C at night.
How sunny is it in Nairobi in July?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Nairobi in July - that's 35% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Nairobi in July?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Nairobi in July and the average monthly rainfall is 22mm.
Nairobi sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Nairobi in July 2020. Select a month to view Nairobi sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||06:35||18:38|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||06:37||18:40|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||06:37||18:41|
- Save EXTRA £30 per person on holidays & hotels
- Excludes tours & river cruises - no minimum spend
- Enter discount code at checkout. Excludes children
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Kenya in July?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Kenya in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.