- Book last minute holidays in late summer 2020
- Filter deals by destination, rating, price & more
- Depart from London, Manchester & regional UK airports
Amman weather in December 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Jordan with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1313°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 44°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6565 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
The December weather guide for Amman, Jordan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Jordan
How warm is it in Amman in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 13°C in Amman in December, falling to 4°C at night.
How sunny is it in Amman in December?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Amman in December - that's 56% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Amman in December?
There are usually 8 days with some rain in Amman in December and the average monthly rainfall is 65mm.
Amman sunrise & sunset times for December 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Amman in December 2020. Select a month to view Amman sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st December 2020||06:19||16:32|
|Wednesday, 16th December 2020||06:30||16:34|
|Thursday, 31st December 2020||06:37||16:43|
- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Jordan
Where is hot in Jordan in December for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Jordan in December. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.