- Check out top deals on recommended 2021/2022 tours
- Filter deals by trip type, dates, region & more
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Amman weather in April 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Jordan with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2121°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 99°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2020 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Jordan
The April weather guide for Amman, Jordan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Amman in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 21°C in Amman in April, falling to 9°C at night.
How sunny is it in Amman in April?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Amman in April - that's 67% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Amman in April?
There are usually 4 days with some rain in Amman in April and the average monthly rainfall is 20mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Amman sunrise & sunset times for April 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Amman in April 2022. Select a month to view Amman sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st April 2022||06:25||18:56|
|Friday, 15th April 2022||06:08||19:05|
|Saturday, 30th April 2022||05:52||19:16|
- Save on last minute on holidays with Travelsphere
- Book tours to Africa, Asia, Europe, America & Oceania
- Check out holidays departing in the next few months
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.