- Save on worldwide flights with Etihad Airways sale offers
- Book flights to Abu Dhabi, Bangkok, Singapore & more
- Travel before 31st December 2020 (inclusive)
Ishigaki weather in March 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Japan with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2323°C max day temperature
- 2323 days with some rainfall
- 1818°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 143143 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 2323°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Ishigaki, Japan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Japan
How hot is it in Ishigaki in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 23°C in Ishigaki in March, falling to 18°C at night.
How sunny is it in Ishigaki in March?
There are normally 3 hours of bright sunshine each day in Ishigaki in March - that's 27% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Ishigaki in March?
The average sea temperature around Ishigaki in March is 23°C.
Does it rain in Ishigaki in March?
There are usually 23 days with some rain in Ishigaki in March and the average monthly rainfall is 143mm.
Ishigaki sunrise & sunset times for March 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Ishigaki in March 2021. Select a month to view Ishigaki sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st March 2021||07:06||18:46|
|Tuesday, 16th March 2021||06:52||18:53|
|Wednesday, 31st March 2021||06:37||18:59|
- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Japan
Where is hot in Japan in March for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Japan in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.