- Check out the latest low fares on flights worldwide
- Explore cheap flights by destination or airline
- Filter deals by departure airport, month & more
Ishigaki weather in January 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Japan with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2020°C max day temperature
- 2424 days with some rainfall
- 1515°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 153153 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
- 2323°C sea temperature
The January weather guide for Ishigaki, Japan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Japan
How hot is it in Ishigaki in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 20°C in Ishigaki in January, falling to 15°C at night.
How sunny is it in Ishigaki in January?
There are normally 3 hours of bright sunshine each day in Ishigaki in January - that's 23% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Ishigaki in January?
The average sea temperature around Ishigaki in January is 23°C.
Does it rain in Ishigaki in January?
There are usually 24 days with some rain in Ishigaki in January and the average monthly rainfall is 153mm.
Ishigaki sunrise & sunset times for January 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Ishigaki in January 2021. Select a month to view Ishigaki sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st January 2021||07:27||18:07|
|Saturday, 16th January 2021||07:29||18:17|
|Sunday, 31st January 2021||07:25||18:28|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Japan
Where is hot in Japan in January for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Japan in January. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.