- Book car hire online & pay now to save up to 10%
- Rental period 3-27 days at worldwide locations
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Ishigaki weather in July 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Japan with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 2020 days with some rainfall
- 2727°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 172172 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
Recommended for Japan
The July weather guide for Ishigaki, Japan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Ishigaki in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Ishigaki in July with very high heat and humidity, falling to 27°C at night.
How sunny is it in Ishigaki in July?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Ishigaki in July - that's 61% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Ishigaki in July?
The average sea temperature around Ishigaki in July is 29°C.
Does it rain in Ishigaki in July?
There are usually 20 days with some rain in Ishigaki in July and the average monthly rainfall is 172mm.
What is the chance of a typhoon in Ishigaki in July?
On average 2.4 days in July in Ishigaki are likely to be affected by the passage of one or more tropical storms.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Ishigaki sunrise & sunset times for July 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Ishigaki in July 2022. Select a month to view Ishigaki sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st July 2022||05:59||19:36|
|Saturday, 16th July 2022||06:05||19:34|
|Sunday, 31st July 2022||06:11||19:28|
- Save up to 15% on October half term holidays
- Pay low deposits from £150pp + kids under 6 stay for free
- Book holidays to Europe, Caribbean, Indian Ocean & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.