- Explore top handpicked deals on luxury holidays
- Sign up for free to receive exclusive deals daily
- Book holidays to destinations around the world
Hiroshima weather in May 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Japan with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2222°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 1313°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 154154 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 1818°C sea temperature
Recommended for Japan
The May weather guide for Hiroshima, Japan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Hiroshima in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 22°C in Hiroshima in May, falling to 13°C at night.
How sunny is it in Hiroshima in May?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Hiroshima in May - that's 47% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Hiroshima in May?
The average sea temperature around Hiroshima in May is 18°C.
Does it rain in Hiroshima in May?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Hiroshima in May and the average monthly rainfall is 154mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Japan
Hiroshima sunrise & sunset times for May 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Hiroshima in May 2021. Select a month to view Hiroshima sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st May 2021||05:21||18:54|
|Sunday, 16th May 2021||05:07||19:06|
|Monday, 31st May 2021||04:59||19:17|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Where is hot in Japan in May for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Japan in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.