- Explore lowest airfares by destinations worldwide
- Find the cheapest month or filter by route or month
- Prices shown found on Skyscanner in last 8 days
Hiroshima weather in April 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Japan with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1818°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 99°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 161161 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 1515°C sea temperature
Recommended for Japan
The April weather guide for Hiroshima, Japan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Hiroshima in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 18°C in Hiroshima in April, falling to 9°C at night.
How sunny is it in Hiroshima in April?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Hiroshima in April - that's 45% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Hiroshima in April?
The average sea temperature around Hiroshima in April is 15°C.
Does it rain in Hiroshima in April?
There are usually 15 days with some rain in Hiroshima in April and the average monthly rainfall is 161mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Japan
Hiroshima sunrise & sunset times for April 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Hiroshima in April 2021. Select a month to view Hiroshima sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st April 2021||05:58||18:31|
|Thursday, 15th April 2021||05:39||18:42|
|Friday, 30th April 2021||05:22||18:54|
- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Where is hot in Japan in April for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Japan in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.