- Save on flights to/from Hawaii with Hawaiian Airlines
- Browse popular routes & find best fares
- Plus check out top tips on flying to Hawaii & more
Hiroshima weather in June 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Japan with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- 1818°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 267267 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2121°C sea temperature
Recommended for Japan
The June weather guide for Hiroshima, Japan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Hiroshima in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 25°C in Hiroshima in June with low heat and humidity, falling to 18°C at night.
How sunny is it in Hiroshima in June?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Hiroshima in June - that's 36% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Hiroshima in June?
The average sea temperature around Hiroshima in June is 21°C.
Does it rain in Hiroshima in June?
There are usually 17 days with some rain in Hiroshima in June and the average monthly rainfall is 267mm.
What is the chance of a typhoon in Hiroshima in June?
On average less than 1 day in June in Hiroshima is likely to be affected by the passage of one or more tropical storms.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Hiroshima sunrise & sunset times for June 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Hiroshima in June 2021. Select a month to view Hiroshima sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st June 2021||04:59||19:17|
|Tuesday, 15th June 2021||04:57||19:24|
|Wednesday, 30th June 2021||05:01||19:27|
- Save on flights to Asia & Pacific with Singapore Airlines
- Fly to over 30 destinations from Heathrow & Manchester
- Including Singapore, Australia, Bali & New Zealand
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.