- Check recommended holidays & tours to Japan
- Narrow offers by holiday style & departure airport
- Includes Titan Travel's VIP door-to-door travel service
Hiroshima weather in October 2019
- 2222°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 1313°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 105105 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
- 2323°C sea temperature
The October weather guide for Hiroshima, Japan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Hiroshima sunrise & sunset times for October 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Hiroshima in October 2019. Select a month to view Hiroshima sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st October 2019||06:04||17:55|
|Wednesday, 16th October 2019||06:16||17:36|
|Thursday, 31st October 2019||06:29||17:19|
- Explore the latest offers on IHG hotels in Japan
- Book direcly with IHG online & get the lowest rate
- Join the IHG Rewards Club for discounts, benefits & more
Discover more about Japan
Where's hot in Japan in October?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Japan in October. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.