- Discover Millennium Hotels top deals for the Middle East
- Book hotel stays in Jordan, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Oman & more
- Including sale offers, breakfast deals & best rates
Doha weather in January 2021
- 2222°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 1313°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 1313 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
- 2020°C sea temperature
The January weather guide for Doha, Qatar shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Doha in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 22°C in Doha in January, falling to 13°C at night.
How sunny is it in Doha in January?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Doha in January - that's 75% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Doha in January?
The average sea temperature around Doha in January is 20°C.
Does it ever rain in Doha in January?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in Doha in January and the average monthly rainfall is 13mm.
Doha sunrise & sunset times for January 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Doha in January 2021. Select a month to view Doha sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st January 2021||06:20||16:56|
|Saturday, 16th January 2021||06:21||17:06|
|Sunday, 31st January 2021||06:17||17:18|
- Save up to 50% in the Hotels.com 48-hour sale
- Destinations across Europe, the Americas, Asia & Africa
- Travel before 7th April 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More Qatar destinations
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.