- Compare fares from leading airlines to find best price
- Save EXTRA £10 on flights to Kazakhstan with Kiwi.com
- Minimum spend £150 on Kiwi.com promo code
Almaty weather in January 2020
- 00°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- -10-10°C min night temperature
- 99 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 1111 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
The January weather guide for Almaty, Kazakhstan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Almaty in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach -0°C in Almaty in January, falling to -10°C at night.
How sunny is it in Almaty in January?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Almaty in January - that's 43% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Almaty in January?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Almaty in January and the average monthly rainfall is 11mm.
Almaty sunrise & sunset times for January 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Almaty in January 2020. Select a month to view Almaty sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st January 2020||08:24||17:27|
|Thursday, 16th January 2020||08:21||17:43|
|Friday, 31st January 2020||08:10||18:02|
- Save at least 20% on early bookings for 2020
- Book hotels in Rome, Bangkok, Istanbul, Paris & more
- Travel before 31st March 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's warm in Kazakhstan in January?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Kazakhstan in January. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.