- Compare car hire prices to find lowest rate
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before pick up
- Book car hire for over 20,000 destinations worldwide
Gaborone weather in January 2020
- 3333°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 9494 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The January weather guide for Gaborone, Botswana shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Gaborone sunrise & sunset times for January 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Gaborone in January 2020. Select a month to view Gaborone sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st January 2020||05:30||19:09|
|Thursday, 16th January 2020||05:41||19:10|
|Friday, 31st January 2020||05:52||19:07|
- Browse current deals & offers on tours to Botswana
- Filter deals by date, duration, tour type & difficulty
- Prices shown with & without flights where available
Where's hot in Botswana in January?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Botswana in January. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.