- Save an extra 10% on worldwide car hire
- Book with the exclusive Argus Car Hire discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
El Calafate weather in January 2020
- 1616°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 55°C min night temperature
- 1616 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4242 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
The January weather guide for El Calafate, Argentina shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
El Calafate sunrise & sunset times for January 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for El Calafate in January 2020. Select a month to view El Calafate sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st January 2020||05:42||22:02|
|Thursday, 16th January 2020||06:02||21:55|
|Friday, 31st January 2020||06:27||21:37|
- Check out the cheapest flights on offer to South America
- Includes Buenos Aires, Lima, Rio de Janeiro & Quito
- Prices shown are for return flights including taxes & fees
Discover more about Argentina
Where's hot in Argentina in January?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Argentina in January. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.