- Browse Holiday Inn Express hotels in Indonesia
- Book cheap hotels in Bali, Jakarta, Semarang & more
- Check for special offers & best available rates
Ubud weather in February 2020
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 1818 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 261261 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The February weather guide for Ubud, Bali shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Ubud sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Ubud in February 2020. Select a month to view Ubud sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||06:18||18:47|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||06:22||18:44|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||06:23||18:39|
- Save on holidays in 2019/2020 in Virgin Holidays sale
- Book holidays to Florida, Caribbean, Indian Ocean & more
- Holiday prices start from £395 per person
Discover more about Bali
Where's hot in Bali in February?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Bali in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.