- Explore the latest offers on IHG hotels in Alberta
- Book direcly with IHG online & get the lowest rate
- Join the IHG Rewards Club for discounts, benefits & more
Edmonton weather in February 2020
- -5-5°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- -16-16°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 1717 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
The February weather guide for Edmonton, Alberta shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Edmonton in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach -5°C in Edmonton in February, falling to -16°C at night.
How sunny is it in Edmonton in February?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Edmonton in February - that's 42% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Edmonton in February?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Edmonton in February and the average monthly rainfall is 17mm.
Edmonton sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Edmonton in February 2020. Select a month to view Edmonton sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||08:20||17:16|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||07:53||17:44|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||07:23||18:11|
- Book holidays in 2019 from just £422 per person
- Browse holiday deals by month or filter by price, rating & more
- Destinations include Caribbean, USA, Asia & Indian Ocean
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Canada
Where's warm in Alberta in February?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Alberta in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.