- Save on flights to Canada, USA & the rest of the Americas
- Book online for low fares with Air Canada
- Fly to Toronto, Vancouver, New York, Cancun & more
Edmonton weather in September 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Canada with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1616°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 44°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4444 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for Alberta
The September weather guide for Edmonton, Alberta shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Edmonton in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 16°C in Edmonton in September, falling to 4°C at night.
How sunny is it in Edmonton in September?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Edmonton in September - that's 47% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Edmonton in September?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Edmonton in September and the average monthly rainfall is 44mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Edmonton sunrise & sunset times for September 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Edmonton in September 2021. Select a month to view Edmonton sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st September 2021||06:44||20:23|
|Wednesday, 15th September 2021||07:08||19:49|
|Thursday, 30th September 2021||07:35||19:12|
- Save EXTRA 10% on 18-29 trips worldwide
- Book online at least 9 months in advance to get discount
- Excludes Tailor-made, Asia passes, short breaks & 3rd parties
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.