- Save EXTRA 10% on 18-29 trips worldwide
- Book online at least 9 months in advance to get discount
- Excludes Tailor-made, Asia passes, short breaks & 3rd parties
Edmonton weather in July 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Canada with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2222°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 1010°C min night temperature
- 1616 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 9696 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
Recommended for Alberta
The July weather guide for Edmonton, Alberta shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Edmonton in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 22°C in Edmonton in July, falling to 10°C at night.
How sunny is it in Edmonton in July?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Edmonton in July - that's 60% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Edmonton in July?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Edmonton in July and the average monthly rainfall is 96mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Edmonton sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Edmonton in July 2021. Select a month to view Edmonton sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||05:10||22:06|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||05:26||21:54|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||05:49||21:31|
- Check out top deals on tours worldwide in 2021
- Discount varies by sale offer & destination
- Filter deals by theme, style, dates, duration & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.