- Book early & save on holidays in 2022
- Destinations include the USA & Caribbean
- Ideal for summer, winter & half term breaks
Edmonton weather in August 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Canada with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2121°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 99°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6868 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for Alberta
The August weather guide for Edmonton, Alberta shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Edmonton in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 21°C in Edmonton in August, falling to 9°C at night.
How sunny is it in Edmonton in August?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Edmonton in August - that's 61% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Edmonton in August?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Edmonton in August and the average monthly rainfall is 68mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Edmonton sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Edmonton in August 2021. Select a month to view Edmonton sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||05:50||21:29|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||06:16||20:59|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||06:42||20:25|
- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.