- Explore the latest offers on IHG hotels in British Columbia
- Book direcly with IHG online & get the lowest rate
- Join the IHG Rewards Club for discounts, benefits & more
Edmonton weather in April 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Canada with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1010°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- -2-2°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2121 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for Alberta
The April weather guide for Edmonton, Alberta shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Edmonton in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 10°C in Edmonton in April, falling to -2°C at night.
How sunny is it in Edmonton in April?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Edmonton in April - that's 55% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Edmonton in April?
There are usually 7 days with some rain in Edmonton in April and the average monthly rainfall is 21mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Edmonton sunrise & sunset times for April 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Edmonton in April 2022. Select a month to view Edmonton sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st April 2022||07:07||20:10|
|Friday, 15th April 2022||06:34||20:36|
|Saturday, 30th April 2022||06:01||21:03|
- Book early & save on holidays in 2022
- Destinations include the USA & Caribbean
- Ideal for summer, winter & half term breaks
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.