- Explore lowest airfares by destinations worldwide
- Find the cheapest month or filter by route or month
- Prices shown found on Skyscanner in last 8 days
Edmonton weather in June 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Canada with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2020°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 88°C min night temperature
- 1717 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 8282 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
Recommended for Alberta
The June weather guide for Edmonton, Alberta shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Edmonton in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 20°C in Edmonton in June, falling to 8°C at night.
How sunny is it in Edmonton in June?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Edmonton in June - that's 56% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Edmonton in June?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Edmonton in June and the average monthly rainfall is 82mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Edmonton sunrise & sunset times for June 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Edmonton in June 2021. Select a month to view Edmonton sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st June 2021||05:11||21:54|
|Tuesday, 15th June 2021||05:04||22:05|
|Wednesday, 30th June 2021||05:09||22:06|
- Check out top deals on tours worldwide in 2021
- Discount varies by sale offer & destination
- Filter deals by theme, style, dates, duration & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.