- Save up to 50% on adventure holidays & tours
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Sarajevo weather in February 2020
- 44°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- -4-4°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7070 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
The February weather guide for Sarajevo, Bosnia & Herzegovina shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Sarajevo sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Sarajevo in February 2020. Select a month to view Sarajevo sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||07:04||16:56|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||06:46||17:15|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||06:24||17:34|
- Book tours & holidays to Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Tour prices start from just £509 per person
- Filter holidays by date, price, activity, duration & difficulty
Where's warm in Bosnia and Herzegovina in February?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Bosnia and Herzegovina in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.