- Save up to 15% on Avis car hire for Canada
- Offer available at participating locations in Canada
- Avis discount code excludes Car Group X
- Blackout periods may apply
Keene weather in December 2020
- 11°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- -9-9°C min night temperature
- 99 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 9191 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
The December weather guide for Keene, New Hampshire shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Keene in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 1°C in Keene in December, falling to -9°C at night.
How sunny is it in Keene in December?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Keene in December - that's 45% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Keene in December?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Keene in December and the average monthly rainfall is 91mm.
Keene sunrise & sunset times for December 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Keene in December 2020. Select a month to view Keene sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st December 2020||07:01||16:16|
|Wednesday, 16th December 2020||07:14||16:16|
|Thursday, 31st December 2020||07:20||16:25|
- Book car hire with Alamo & get Viator discount code
- Save 10% on US attractions & excursions with Viator
- Offer available to UK residents only
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the USA
Where's warm in New Hampshire in December?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in New Hampshire in December. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.