- Save up to 50% on hotels in Hotels.com January sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 23rd February 2020 (inclusive)
Dushanbe weather in December 2020
- 1010°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 11°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6060 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
The December weather guide for Dushanbe, Tajikistan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Dushanbe in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 10°C in Dushanbe in December, falling to 1°C at night.
How sunny is it in Dushanbe in December?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Dushanbe in December - that's 40% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Dushanbe in December?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Dushanbe in December and the average monthly rainfall is 60mm.
Dushanbe sunrise & sunset times for December 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Dushanbe in December 2020. Select a month to view Dushanbe sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st December 2020||07:24||17:04|
|Wednesday, 16th December 2020||07:36||17:05|
|Thursday, 31st December 2020||07:42||17:14|
- Compare fares from leading airlines to find best price
- Save EXTRA £10 on flights to Tajikistan with Kiwi.com
- Minimum spend £150 on Kiwi.com promo code
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's warm in Tajikistan in December?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Tajikistan in December. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.