- Find cheap flights to Jordan with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
Amman weather in December 2020
- 1313°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 44°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6565 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
The December weather guide for Amman, Jordan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Amman in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 13°C in Amman in December, falling to 4°C at night.
How sunny is it in Amman in December?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Amman in December - that's 56% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Amman in December?
There are usually 8 days with some rain in Amman in December and the average monthly rainfall is 65mm.
Amman sunrise & sunset times for December 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Amman in December 2020. Select a month to view Amman sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st December 2020||06:19||16:32|
|Wednesday, 16th December 2020||06:30||16:34|
|Thursday, 31st December 2020||06:37||16:43|
- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Jordan
Where's hot in Jordan in December?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Jordan in December. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.