- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
West Island weather in August 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Cocos (Keeling) Islands with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 124124 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
Recommended for Cocos (Keeling) Islands
The August weather guide for West Island, Cocos (Keeling) Islands shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in West Island in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in West Island in August with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How warm is the sea around West Island in August?
The average sea temperature around West Island in August is 27°C.
Does it rain in West Island in August?
There are usually 17 days with some rain in West Island in August and the average monthly rainfall is 124mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
West Island sunrise & sunset times for August 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for West Island in August 2022. Select a month to view West Island sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st August 2022||06:22||17:57|
|Tuesday, 16th August 2022||06:16||17:58|
|Wednesday, 31st August 2022||06:07||17:59|
- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.