- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
West Island weather in February 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Cocos (Keeling) Islands with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 180180 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
Recommended for Cocos (Keeling) Islands
The February weather guide for West Island, Cocos (Keeling) Islands shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in West Island in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in West Island in February with high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How warm is the sea around West Island in February?
The average sea temperature around West Island in February is 28°C.
Does it rain in West Island in February?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in West Island in February and the average monthly rainfall is 180mm.
What is the chance of a cyclone in West Island in February?
On average less than 1 day in February in West Island is likely to be affected by the passage of one or more tropical storms.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
West Island sunrise & sunset times for February 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for West Island in February 2022. Select a month to view West Island sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st February 2022||05:57||18:35|
|Monday, 14th February 2022||06:02||18:32|
|Monday, 28th February 2022||06:05||18:25|
- Explore lowest airfares by destinations worldwide
- Find the cheapest month or filter by route or month
- Prices shown found on Skyscanner in last 8 days
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.