- Save £15 on hotel bookings for £150 or more
- Free cancellation available on most hotel rooms
- Travel before 30th June 2021 (inclusive)
West Island weather in June 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Cocos (Keeling) Islands with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 1919 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 201201 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
Recommended for Cocos (Keeling) Islands
The June weather guide for West Island, Cocos (Keeling) Islands shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Hotel deal finder
How hot is it in West Island in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in West Island in June with high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How warm is the sea around West Island in June?
The average sea temperature around West Island in June is 28°C.
Does it rain in West Island in June?
There are usually 19 days with some rain in West Island in June and the average monthly rainfall is 201mm.
West Island sunrise & sunset times for June 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for West Island in June 2021. Select a month to view West Island sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st June 2021||06:17||17:44|
|Tuesday, 15th June 2021||06:21||17:46|
|Wednesday, 30th June 2021||06:24||17:49|
- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More Cocos (Keeling) Islands destinations
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.