- Explore lowest airfares by destinations worldwide
- Find the cheapest month or filter by route or month
- Prices shown found on Skyscanner in last 8 days
West Island weather in June 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Cocos (Keeling) Islands with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 1919 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 201201 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
Recommended for Cocos (Keeling) Islands
The June weather guide for West Island, Cocos (Keeling) Islands shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in West Island in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in West Island in June with high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How warm is the sea around West Island in June?
The average sea temperature around West Island in June is 28°C.
Does it rain in West Island in June?
There are usually 19 days with some rain in West Island in June and the average monthly rainfall is 201mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
West Island sunrise & sunset times for June 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for West Island in June 2022. Select a month to view West Island sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st June 2022||06:17||17:44|
|Wednesday, 15th June 2022||06:21||17:46|
|Thursday, 30th June 2022||06:24||17:49|
- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.