- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
West Island weather in May 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Cocos (Keeling) Islands with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 2020 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 192192 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
Recommended for Cocos (Keeling) Islands
The May weather guide for West Island, Cocos (Keeling) Islands shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in West Island in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in West Island in May with high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How warm is the sea around West Island in May?
The average sea temperature around West Island in May is 28°C.
Does it rain in West Island in May?
There are usually 20 days with some rain in West Island in May and the average monthly rainfall is 192mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
West Island sunrise & sunset times for May 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for West Island in May 2022. Select a month to view West Island sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st May 2022||06:10||17:50|
|Monday, 16th May 2022||06:12||17:45|
|Tuesday, 31st May 2022||06:16||17:44|
- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.