- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
West Island weather in March 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Cocos (Keeling) Islands with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 242242 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
Recommended for Cocos (Keeling) Islands
The March weather guide for West Island, Cocos (Keeling) Islands shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in West Island in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in West Island in March with high heat and humidity, falling to 25°C at night.
How warm is the sea around West Island in March?
The average sea temperature around West Island in March is 28°C.
Does it rain in West Island in March?
There are usually 17 days with some rain in West Island in March and the average monthly rainfall is 242mm.
What is the chance of a cyclone in West Island in March?
On average less than 1 day in March in West Island is likely to be affected by the passage of one or more tropical storms.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
West Island sunrise & sunset times for March 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for West Island in March 2022. Select a month to view West Island sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st March 2022||06:05||18:25|
|Wednesday, 16th March 2022||06:06||18:16|
|Thursday, 31st March 2022||06:07||18:07|
- Save on UK travel with KAYAK's deals of the day
- Find deals for destinations around the world
- Filter by travel deal type, budget & month
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.