- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
West Island weather in April 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Cocos (Keeling) Islands with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 255255 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The April weather guide for West Island, Cocos (Keeling) Islands shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Cocos (Keeling) Islands
How hot is it in West Island in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in West Island in April with high heat and humidity, falling to 25°C at night.
How warm is the sea around West Island in April?
The average sea temperature around West Island in April is 28°C.
Does it rain in West Island in April?
There are usually 17 days with some rain in West Island in April and the average monthly rainfall is 255mm.
What is the chance of a cyclone in West Island in April?
On average less than 1 day in April in West Island is likely to be affected by the passage of one or more tropical storms.
West Island sunrise & sunset times for April 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for West Island in April 2021. Select a month to view West Island sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st April 2021||06:07||18:06|
|Thursday, 15th April 2021||06:08||17:57|
|Friday, 30th April 2021||06:09||17:50|
- Save EXTRA 10% on 3-5* hotels worldwide with Priceline
- Discount available on Pay Now & Express Deal Hotels
- Book hotels for 2 nights or more. Not combinable
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More Cocos (Keeling) Islands destinations
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.