- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Dalian weather in August 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for China with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 145145 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 2424°C sea temperature
Recommended for China
The August weather guide for Dalian, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Dalian in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Dalian in August with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Dalian in August?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Dalian in August - that's 54% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Dalian in August?
The average sea temperature around Dalian in August is 24°C.
Does it rain in Dalian in August?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Dalian in August and the average monthly rainfall is 145mm.
What is the chance of a typhoon in Dalian in August?
On average less than 1 day in August in Dalian is likely to be affected by the passage of one or more tropical storms.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Dalian sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Dalian in August 2021. Select a month to view Dalian sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||04:54||19:05|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||05:08||18:47|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||05:21||18:26|
- Book flights worldwide in 2021/2022 with Virgin Atlantic
- Receive up to £500,000 COVID cover for free
- Travel before 30th April 2021 (inclusive)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.