- Browse low fares on Qatar Airways flights worldwide
- Depart from regional airports across the UK
- Book flights to Asia, Africa, Europe & Americas
Dalian weather in May 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for China with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2121°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 1212°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4242 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 1111°C sea temperature
Recommended for China
The May weather guide for Dalian, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Dalian in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 21°C in Dalian in May, falling to 12°C at night.
How sunny is it in Dalian in May?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Dalian in May - that's 63% of daylight hours.
Is the sea cold around Dalian in May?
The average sea temperature around Dalian in May is 11°C.
Does it rain in Dalian in May?
There are usually 7 days with some rain in Dalian in May and the average monthly rainfall is 42mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Dalian sunrise & sunset times for May 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Dalian in May 2022. Select a month to view Dalian sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st May 2022||04:56||18:46|
|Monday, 16th May 2022||04:41||19:00|
|Tuesday, 31st May 2022||04:31||19:12|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.