- Save on UK travel with KAYAK's deals of the day
- Find deals for destinations around the world
- Filter by travel deal type, budget & month
Dalian weather in June 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for China with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2424°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 8181 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 1818°C sea temperature
Recommended for China
The June weather guide for Dalian, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Dalian in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 24°C in Dalian in June, falling to 17°C at night.
How sunny is it in Dalian in June?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Dalian in June - that's 59% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Dalian in June?
The average sea temperature around Dalian in June is 18°C.
Does it rain in Dalian in June?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Dalian in June and the average monthly rainfall is 81mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Dalian sunrise & sunset times for June 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Dalian in June 2022. Select a month to view Dalian sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st June 2022||04:30||19:13|
|Wednesday, 15th June 2022||04:28||19:20|
|Thursday, 30th June 2022||04:31||19:23|
- Check out top deals on recommended 2021/2022 tours
- Filter deals by trip type, dates, region & more
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.